the first week at Mount Pleasant Animal Clinic was boring, had to work at the reception area and entertain the clients. Last Friday, i was not to pick up any phone call. my supervisor tells me that client and the doctor were complaining about me during phone call. I found out that there is really some problem with my hearing and i really sucks at entertaining client, haha.

then this week, i finally get to work at the back and help to restraint the animal, and some of the animal really know how to struggle and it was really fun. i also watch a lot of surgery done by the doctor and there are a lot of sterilization surgery done.



this is a kitten that is to put up for adoption, keep scratching and bitting me

this is 1 of our clinic dog, mark is playing with the dog

Guan Wei

- edited format 17/9 :) -

0 Comment